When your order is despatched, you will automatically receive a despatch notification by email. The email will advise you of the consignment number and which courier has been used. Please track your order via your consignment number on the relevant website.
City Link: http://www.city-link.co.uk
Business Post: http://www.businesspost.com
Parcel Force: http://www.parcelforce.co.uk
The majority of our items are available for next business day delivery providing your order is placed before 1:00pm and your order does not require customisation. For deliveries outside of the UK you will receive a confirmed delivery date via email upon receipt of your order.
Choice of Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is subject to the laws of England. In respect of any dispute under this Agreement. The place of performance of the contract shall be England, and the contract shall be exclusively governed by English Law.
(1) Statutory Cancellation Period.
1.1 By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven (7) working days of the day after the item is delivered.
- Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven (7) working day period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund the item per-item charge for the delivery that you incurred within thirty working days of the date of cancellation;
- Where you are returning an entire order, we will refund applicable per-item delivery charges and the delivery charge that you incurred;
We will refund only standard (Airmail) postage charges for items delivered outside the UK.
1.3 We will not refund the cost of gift-wrapping, delivery and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective.
1.4 Your product must be complete, unused and in ' as new ' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product in any way). It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories. We will not refund item which have been customised by us as per your request. e.g. Embroidery.
- We cannot cancel your purchase when: You return your product to us without proof of purchase; Your order includes our Embroidery or customisation services; or
- the goods were a special order to your specification.
(2) Return of Faulty or Incorrect Items
2.1 You have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time. Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item as this will be needed should there be a fault.
2.2 If there is a fault or defect with your product within six (6) months of delivery we will normally offer to repair the item. This does not affect your right, under condition 2.1 above, to return the item.
2.3 We will always offer you the choice of an exchange or refund if the fault occurs within fourteen (14) days of delivery.
- To qualify for a refund or exchange the product must be:
- in otherwise "as new" condition; and
- complete with any accessories and free gifts offered with it (and, if possible, the original box and packaging);
2.5 This promise does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear. For consumable items (e.g. batteries, camera films etc) the guarantee period is three months from delivery.
2.6 Any refund due to a fault or other defect will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge. We will also pay for the costs of collecting goods for replacement or refund.
2.7 We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in pristine condition. If you do not receive all of your product(s), please check that they have been dispatched by using our tracking facility (simply log in and then go to “Track Your Order ").
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS